Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hot-Cool Model Response

Olivia Loy wrote one of her posts about binary models. I read most people's blogs about the subject because I didn't quite fully understand the subject. I stumbled upon Olivia's and I thought it was well thought out. The post is specifically about the hot-cool model. Olivia used examples of hot and cool medias which I found very helpful. If someone didn't know anything about the hot-cool model I would show them this post and they would understand it fully after. The post is not like a long boring response it's entertaining and it makes me want to learn more about the subject. It's interesting how she gives her opinion on how books might demassify in the near future and the future of television. I personally agree with her because technology has become such a common thing to use nowadays. Books can be read on almost any device.

OLIVIA'S BLOG CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://olivialoy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment