Monday, September 23, 2013

Mass Communication Response

I found the entire topic of mass communication interesting. I found the models the most interesting though because I didn't know anything about them. I knew a little bit about monopolies from my history class last year, but not the types; vertical and horizontal. The idea of conglomeration was interesting too. The result of when conglomeration occurs was shocking. Just imagining the world with a superior company and no diverse company is bad. I didn't know that it would have a hard and direct impact on us. A lot of the nation would be unemployed and our economy would suffer because there would be less jobs. That is not a good future of the U.S. I also thought it was strange that some business would want to demassify.

No comments:

Post a Comment