Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WAVE Critique

On October 17, 2013, the lead story for WAVE3 was about Chane Behanan indefinitely suspended from U of L men’s basketball team. Chane being suspended has an impact on Louisville’s team because he can no longer play until December. Chane was one of the players that helped Louisville’s team win the NCAA tournament. Many Louisville fans are fired up about his suspension. I, personally don’t pay attention to basketball that’s why it didn’t relate to me. The story took up most of the news show and the reporters kept bringing it up. This affected our team, but I’m sure the basketball team will recover. This story needed to be a quarter of its time because I felt like I was watching ESPN. WAVE you need to leave it to the sports reporters to cover these stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment