Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WAVE Critque

My news channel is WAVE3. I don’t watch the news regularly, but since this project I am. I find it interesting because they take a different approach than newspapers. It gives you a visual. They don’t have to tell you as many details because they can show you a photo or footage of the event.  The lead story for October 2, 2013, was about Jessica Dishon’s uncle being indicted for her murder. This case is 20 years old and it was not relevant to most people. Many people have probably forgotten by now. I, personally didn’t even know this case was going on until watching this news show. WAVE3 blew this story out of proportion. Besides the lead story WAVE did a good job reporting news stories. There were a total of 13 news stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment